Tuesday, December 19, 2017

"Winning a Literary Classics award has not only increased my novel's credibility, but has managed to stir greater interest in me as an author." ~ Robin Donaruma



"Winning a Literary Classics award has not only increased my novel's credibility, but has managed to stir greater interest in me as an author. Hats off to a great organization who fights for and believes in the written word!"

~2014 Literary Classics  GOLD Award Winning Author Robin Donaruma, Granger, Indiana U.S.A.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Literary Classics provides valuable exposure for titles that may otherwise go unrecognized and gives award winners an emblem and platform to use in their promotions." Gregory A. Fournier

"From my standpoint, winning a silver medal award in 2017 and a gold medal in 2018 are great motivators as I work on my current proj...