Wednesday, December 20, 2017

"I can’t imagine an organization being more attentive or considerate of their patrons." ~ Kenny Chumbley



Literary Classics puts the “class” in Classics. From the first, they have been professional and courteous, efficient and supportive. I can’t imagine an organization being more attentive or considerate of their patrons. Most importantly, Literary Classics has kept its word: every deadline they announced (for announcing finalists, winners, etc.) has been met. I cannot say enough good about the good people who are Literary Classics!

Kenny Chumbley
2018 Literary Classics
and Enchanted Page, Top Honors Book Award Recipient
Illinois, U.S.A.



No comments:

Post a Comment

"Literary Classics provides valuable exposure for titles that may otherwise go unrecognized and gives award winners an emblem and platform to use in their promotions." Gregory A. Fournier

"From my standpoint, winning a silver medal award in 2017 and a gold medal in 2018 are great motivators as I work on my current proj...