Tuesday, December 19, 2017

"I cannot speak more highly of Literary Classics International Book Awards and Reviews!" ~ K.B. Hoyle



"I cannot speak more highly of Literary Classics International Book Awards and Reviews! Since winning Silver with them in 2015 and Gold in 2016, my career has taken a noted upturn. I am now able to schedule more and better speaking engagements, schools and libraries are more interested in stocking my books, and my network of professional connections has vastly increased. Having an award seal on my books has validated my writing in the eyes of so many who might otherwise have been skeptical, and I know it will continue to benefit me for years to come. Thank you, Literary Classics!"

~2015, 2016 & 2017 
 GOLD & SILVER
 Award Winning Author
 K.B. Hoyle, Alabama, U.S.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Literary Classics provides valuable exposure for titles that may otherwise go unrecognized and gives award winners an emblem and platform to use in their promotions." Gregory A. Fournier

"From my standpoint, winning a silver medal award in 2017 and a gold medal in 2018 are great motivators as I work on my current proj...