Tuesday, December 19, 2017

"Winning the Literary Classics International Book awards . . . adds so much credibility to my book and my business." ~ Jenée Dana



"Winning the Literary Classics International Book awards has made a boost in my business. It is my second Gold Medal and because of that I was hired to do a speaking engagement at a local university. It adds so much credibility to my book and my business."


~2013 Literary Classics  GOLD Award Winning Author
Jenée Dana, Mililani, Hawaii U.S.A.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Literary Classics provides valuable exposure for titles that may otherwise go unrecognized and gives award winners an emblem and platform to use in their promotions." Gregory A. Fournier

"From my standpoint, winning a silver medal award in 2017 and a gold medal in 2018 are great motivators as I work on my current proj...