Tuesday, December 19, 2017

"Being recognized by Literary Classics has been a marvelous experience and has helped my book reach a larger audience. In fact, it led to television appearances" ~ Dr. Michele Elliott



"Being recognized by Literary Classics has been a marvelous experience and has helped my book reach a larger audience. In fact, it led to television appearances and wider publicity. It is an excellent award to have."

~2013 Literary Classics  GOLD Award Winning Author
Dr. Michele Elliott, St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Literary Classics provides valuable exposure for titles that may otherwise go unrecognized and gives award winners an emblem and platform to use in their promotions." Gregory A. Fournier

"From my standpoint, winning a silver medal award in 2017 and a gold medal in 2018 are great motivators as I work on my current proj...