Tuesday, December 19, 2017

"It's wonderful to see organisations supporting authors who aren't with one of the big publishers" - Lynne Stringer



"I've enjoyed discovering Literary Classics. There's nothing like a love of good literature to attract my attention and it's wonderful to see organisations supporting authors who aren't with one of the big publishers. It's nice that some believe in giving the little people a voice."

~2014 Literary Classics  SILVER Award Winning Author 
Lynne Stringer, Queensland, Australia


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Literary Classics provides valuable exposure for titles that may otherwise go unrecognized and gives award winners an emblem and platform to use in their promotions." Gregory A. Fournier

"From my standpoint, winning a silver medal award in 2017 and a gold medal in 2018 are great motivators as I work on my current proj...