Tuesday, December 19, 2017

"The exposure and recognition that come with being an award-winning author have opened numerous opportunities for me" ~ PHC Marchesi



"I am grateful to Literary Classics for providing authors with the opportunity to showcase their work. The exposure and recognition that come with being an award-winning author have opened numerous opportunities for me. It is much easier to market a novel that has won awards, so I encourage  all authors to consider submitting their work."


~2012 Literary Classics  GOLD Award Winning Author, PHC Marchesi, Flagstaff, Arizona U.S.A.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Literary Classics provides valuable exposure for titles that may otherwise go unrecognized and gives award winners an emblem and platform to use in their promotions." Gregory A. Fournier

"From my standpoint, winning a silver medal award in 2017 and a gold medal in 2018 are great motivators as I work on my current proj...