Tuesday, December 19, 2017

"I've had experiences with other award programs, but none can compare with the professionalism and quality of Literary Classics." ~ Jackie Minniti



"My gold medal from Literary Classics Book Awards has given added credibility and stature to my novel, Jacqueline. I've had experiences with other award programs, but none can compare with the professionalism and quality of Literary Classics. From beginning to end, this organization is a real winner!"

~2016 Literary Classics  
 GOLD Award Winning Author
Jackie Minniti, Florida, U.S.A.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Literary Classics provides valuable exposure for titles that may otherwise go unrecognized and gives award winners an emblem and platform to use in their promotions." Gregory A. Fournier

"From my standpoint, winning a silver medal award in 2017 and a gold medal in 2018 are great motivators as I work on my current proj...