Tuesday, December 19, 2017

"I have received numerous awards from various organizations but none of them have offered me the support that I have received from CLC!" ~ MJ Evans



"My novel, In the Heart of a Mustang, received the Gold Medal Award from Literary Classics in 2016. The support CLC gave me and my book did not stop with the beautiful seal to add to my cover, however. As an award winner, they continued to support me by creating a beautiful meme with a quote from my book, with emails that included marketing suggestions, and with a press release that I used to put into the Denver Post.

I attended the award ceremony held in Las Vegas and enjoyed discussing marketing ideas at the roundtable with other authors, attending the formal ceremony and reception the next day, and signing books at the Vegas Valley Book Festival. I have received numerous awards from various organizations but none of them have offered me the support that I have received from CLC!"

~2016 Literary Classics  
GOLD Award Winning Author
MJ Evans, Colorado, U.S.A.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Literary Classics provides valuable exposure for titles that may otherwise go unrecognized and gives award winners an emblem and platform to use in their promotions." Gregory A. Fournier

"From my standpoint, winning a silver medal award in 2017 and a gold medal in 2018 are great motivators as I work on my current proj...