Tuesday, December 19, 2017

"Winning the Literary Classics International awards . . . has been wonderful." ~ Laurel Downing Bill



"Winning the Literary Classics International awards for 2016 Best Historical Nonfiction and Best Nonfiction Series for my five-book Aunt Phil’s Trunk Alaska history series has been wonderful. The local CBS affiliate in Anchorage picked up on the story and spread the news to many towns in Alaska, which led to several new orders for my books and speaking engagements. Thank you, Literary Classics!"


~2016 Literary Classics  
 GOLD Award Winning Author

 Laurel Downing Bill, Alaska, U.S.A.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Literary Classics provides valuable exposure for titles that may otherwise go unrecognized and gives award winners an emblem and platform to use in their promotions." Gregory A. Fournier

"From my standpoint, winning a silver medal award in 2017 and a gold medal in 2018 are great motivators as I work on my current proj...