Tuesday, December 19, 2017

"Literary Classics has been a powerful inspiration for my writing" ~ Wim Baren



"Literary Classics has been a powerful inspiration for my writing. Knowing my stories have been seen by others in a thoughtful context encourages me to continue my story-telling, and to learn and grow from the excellence of others’ works. The experience has been wholly enriching.  
I have great respect for Literary Classics as a proponent of literature."

​Literary Classics Award Winning Author
~2015 SILVER
~2016 GOLD 
Wim Baren, Virginia, U.S.A.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Literary Classics provides valuable exposure for titles that may otherwise go unrecognized and gives award winners an emblem and platform to use in their promotions." Gregory A. Fournier

"From my standpoint, winning a silver medal award in 2017 and a gold medal in 2018 are great motivators as I work on my current proj...