Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Since [being awarded] the Literary Classics Book Award... [my series was] pitched to major TV networks for development into a brand new animated children's TV series!



"Since my 4th Whimsy Wood children's book, titled Posie Pixie And The Fireworks Party, won the Chapter Book category in the Literary Classics Book Awards in October 2017, I have been fortunate enough to gain an agent. My 35-book, award-winning Whimsy Wood children's series is currently being pitched to major TV networks for development into a brand new animated children's TV series! Fingers crossed! "​

~2016 Literary Classics  
GOLD Award Winning Author
Sarah Hill, Wiltshire, United Kingdom


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Literary Classics provides valuable exposure for titles that may otherwise go unrecognized and gives award winners an emblem and platform to use in their promotions." Gregory A. Fournier

"From my standpoint, winning a silver medal award in 2017 and a gold medal in 2018 are great motivators as I work on my current proj...