Tuesday, December 19, 2017

"... a great honor as well as one of the greatest assets to my marketing plans." ~ Sherrill S. Cannon




"Both My Fingerpaint Masterpiece and The Golden Rule have been awarded the Children’s Literary Classics Seal of Approval, which I consider a great honor as well as one of the greatest assets to my marketing plans. This seal gives instant credibility to the books, for it provides parents and care-givers a way to evaluate a potential book, especially those by lesser known authors. This year I was thrilled that The Golden Rule also received a 2016 CLC Silver Medal!"


~2016 Literary Classics  
 SILVER Award Winning Author

 Sherrill S. Cannon, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Literary Classics provides valuable exposure for titles that may otherwise go unrecognized and gives award winners an emblem and platform to use in their promotions." Gregory A. Fournier

"From my standpoint, winning a silver medal award in 2017 and a gold medal in 2018 are great motivators as I work on my current proj...